How to stay active when you can’t go to the gym.
Below is a list of activities and ways you can help your community.
- Body Weight Exercises
- Interval training videos
- ABC workout with kids
- Use the stairs in your house/building regularly
- Dumbbell exercises
- Resistance Band exercises on commercial breaks
- Kayak or canoe
- Jumping jacks between meetings
- Modified exercises (chair yoga, stretches, cardio)
- Clean and organize your house
- Clean your car
- Get that yardwork completed
- Throw on some tunes or a podcast and get out in the sunshine
- Dance party with your favorite tunes
- Dust off your old exercise equipment – which is currently being used as a clothing rack….
- Kids craft activities while you’re getting your workout in
- Indoor activities for kids
Want to stay active by giving back? Here are some remote volunteering opportunities!
Looking for more resources or a personalized plan created by a Health Coach? Contact the LivEZ team at LivEZ@healthez.com