We know healthcare can sometimes be complicated and that ID cards contain a lot of information. Let’s take a look at the components of your card and discover what they are used for.
- Administered by: HealthEZ is your health plan administrator – we can verify your eligibility, coverage for specific services, and process your medical bills.
- Your medical network: This is the network of providers (doctors, clinics, hospitals and other healthcare professionals) that you have access to.
- Employer: Your employer sponsors your health plan with HealthEZ.
- Group and Subscriber Numbers: This is your employer group and subscriber information that connects you to your health plan. Your provider and pharmacy will use this information to submit charges to process with your benefits.
- Members: This support phone number and website are custom to you and your health plan. You can call this number to speak to a live HealthEZ representative about any questions you have. You can also visit the website to learn more about your benefits and login to manage your health plan account via myhealthez.com.
- Providers: This is for your doctor, clinic or healthcare professional’s office. They will use this contact information to know where to send the claim, confirm benefits and eligibility and more.
- Pharmacy: This is your pharmacy benefit manager (PBM). They manage your prescription drug benefits on behalf of your employer.
If you have questions about your ID card, you can always reach a live HealthEZ representative by calling the number on the back of your card.